2017 OUTDOOR SEASON FEES
You are just steps away from joining the USA organization. At any time if you are having trouble with registration or have questions, you can email us at: email@example.com
- The registration fee is $75 per athlete. High schoolers that begin in May or later and athletes born in 2011 or later will have a registration fee of $50.
Additional costs include:
- AAU membership: $14-$16 depending on insurance coverage, we recommend the extended coverage.
- USATF membership: $20
- Uniforms for ages 3-6*: $45
- Uniforms for ages 7-14*: $65
- Uniforms for ages 15 & Up $65
- Warm-ups: $70
- Speed Suits: TBA
- Meet entry fee –$11-$15 for invitational meets and $30-$50 for qualifying & championship meets
- When registering please be sure to use our club codes:
- USATF Club Code: 49
- AAU Club Code: WWEWD3
*Age is based on what the athlete will be on 12/31/17